The Windhager BioWIN wood pellet boilers are one of the most advanced, efficient, and low maintenance wood pellet boilers available in the world. They are compact in design, integrating a 330 LBS hopper directly into the boiler itself for manual feed, or a vacuum transfer system for automated bulk feeding the boiler with pellets. The bulk feed system can be fitted with a single suction probe for use with Windhager's fabric bulk bins, or up to three suction probes and an auto changeover unit for custom built bins or even a bulk pellet storage bunker.
The Windhager BioWIN pellet boiler is a fully automatic system that incorporates:
- Fully automated burn chamber cleaning and ash removal
- Fully automated heat transfer surface cleaning
- Fully automated ash removal with an integrated ash collection box to minimize required maintenance
- Firing rate modulation and advanced Thermocontrol allowing the boiler to fire down to 30% of its rated output eliminating the need for costly buffer tanks
- 86% Sustained efficiency
- Standard North American Wiring: No Voltage Converters, No 50Hz Motors to fail.
The Windhager BioWIN boiler incorporates one of the most advanced ignition systems on the market with a dual ignition element design. Having built in redundancy in the ignition system is unique and ensures the highest level of reliability.
Certifications: UL-391, CAN/CSA-B366.1-11 and EN-303.5